- Development of Seismic Isolation Systems Applicable For Seismic Protection of New and Seismic Revitalization of Existing Bridges; Project Director from IZIIS, Bilateral USA-Macedonia Research Project in Collaboration with Univ. of Southern California, LA, USA. (1997-2000).
- Development of Substructure Testing in Real-Time for Hydraulic Shaking Tables, DFG project SUBSHAKE in collaboration with University of Kassel, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Kassel, Germany, (2005-2007)
- Towards European Integration in Seismic Design and Upgrading of Building Structures; FP Project EARTHQUAKE in Collaboration with: (1) University of Bristol-England, (2) European Joint Research Center-JRC, Ispra-Italy, (3) ISMES-Italy, (4) University of Ljubljana-Slovenia, (5) Academy of Science-Slovakia, (6) ECOLAND-Romania and (7) IZIIS-Republic of Macedonia, (1997-2000).
- Development of Systems for Seismic Isolation of Bridges and Buildings, Project Director from IZIIS, Bilateral Serbia-Macedonia Research Project in Collaboration with Univ. of Novi Sad, Serbia, (2005-2007)
- ADAD – Development of Original Software for Static and Dynamic Analysis of Arch Dams, IZIIS,2005 –
- Development of Original Finite Element Method Code for Linear and Nonlinear Analysis of Structures (FELISA/3M), IZIIS, 1998-2007
- NONDIN3D ver4. IZIIS software for analysis of rock-fill and earth-fill dams
- Development of software for analysis and diagnosis of reinforced concrete structures with implementation of several global regulations, (national project);
Investor: Ministry of Education and Science; 2002
- Experimental and numerical research of the shear strength of massive wooden wall panels. (MW-WALLS);
Investor: Ministry of Education and Science; 2005 – 2006