Eligibility of candidates
The candidates should have completed master studies from related technical faculties and should have at least 300 credits according to the ECTS.
If the candidate has a diploma on acquired academic degree of Master of Science with less than 300 credits, he/she should have to pass additional examinations.
Cost of doctoral studies
The total amount of financial resources for attendance and accomplishment of the doctoral studies is 4500 euros (the expenses related to research are not included in the price).
- Letter with submitted documents
- Fill out standard form for application for IZIIS doctoral studies
- Brief CV
- Evidence on completed corresponding education – copies of diplomas (both with grades obtained per individual subjects ) in English language and certified by a notary public
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Evidence on active knowledge of the English language
- Rationale on the motivation for enrollment in doctoral studies
- Other relevant documents
The documents are to be submitted to M.Sc. Jasmina Stankova in the IZIIS’ premises (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See the full program at this link
Information regarding the doctoral studies can be obtained at www.iziis.edu.mk,
tel. no. +389 2 3107 701 or through contacting:
M. Sc. Jasmina Stankova (email@example.com)
Prof. Dr. Golubka Necevska Cvetanovska (firstname.lastname@example.org)